Monday, June 11, 2007

More Onkelz

I've been playing and listening to the other three Onkelz videos an awful lot lately; I need to listen to some new material.

Dunkler Ort
This video feels and looks more like classic Nordic metal--at least according to my extremely limited knowledge and exposure to it via Michael Moynihan's Lords of Chaos. And I read that over a decade ago. Anyhow, the lead singer of the Onkelz looks all Nordic Metal to me. The classy part of this video, however, is not the female skinhead-looking starlet--no, it is the setting. Yes! The setting! This looks like photos I've seen of H.R. Giger's bar which is in Switzerland, I believe.

Just check out those chairs around the table and tell me you would not like to relax there for a few moments.



Bomberpilot

I found it odd listening to a song about a bomber pilot in German while the media shows an American aircraft and pilot... Surreal, and a little odd for a German nationalist-styled band.



Wir ham noch nicht lang genug



Ihr haettet es wissen mussen + A.D.I.O.Z.


Kirche

Oh yes, one of the most rocking tracks.

No comments: