Friday, June 29, 2007

Let Every Breath

I'll write a full review of Let Every Breath by Vladimir Vasiliev a little bit later. I just wanted to be sure to get it entered here. I've already read the book twice in the last ten days, and I have read some parts of the book at least five or six times.

Systema is very appealing, and Vasiliev and Meredith (Scott Meredith is credited as co-author) make quite an effective presentation with the text. As I understand it, Meredith composed the text, but the concepts and ideas are those of Vasiliev and Ryabko (founder of modern Systema--at least as tought by Vasilieve & Ryabko). Anyhow, it is not very often that you see authors opting to take less credit for the material they are presenting.

Check out Systema. They have plenty of videos at the site and there are some at youtube as well. You can order a copy of Let Every Breath at the site. Anywhere else, it is more expensive.

Now I just want to get a copy, and I want to get it autographed.

No comments: